Monday, November 27, 2006

QUILTS........

I promised Lisa a long time ago that I would post some of my quilts....here they are! I am embarrassed to say that they are not finished yet!!! I did these quite awhile ago....and they have been sitting all wrapped up in tissue in a big basket in the closet! This is one of the Christmas quilts....the quilts below are "Jacob's Ladder"..."Purple Quilt"...and some Christmas squares that I haven't stitched together yet....I wonder if I will ever get these done! The purple quilt is still safety pinned together ....in case you are wondering what all those pins are????? Maybe one of these days I will just make up my mind and finish them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These quilts are works of art.
Functional and beautiful.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! It's like stained glass on cloth! My Gram made alot of quilts.... she is no longer with us, but when I wrap myself in one of her quilts, it is like wrapping up in her love.

Thank You for sharing these!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been so behind on peoples blogs that slowly I am trying to catch up. These are so beautiful Vicci, thank you for sharing them. I know the work that goes in to them. It's been years since I did patchwork quilting (I do only applique now) and it's quite time consuming. You will finish them one day but even now they are definite treasures to behold!
XOXO

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! You make all these? You are such a busy lady! Always creating the most wondrous things!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honest to goodness Vicci, you've made more progress on several quilts than I would ever make with even the IDEA of making a quilt. They are all simply evolving beauties.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finished quilts? what are they? hee, hee. all quilts finished or unfinished are treasures xo

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License