Monday, November 27, 2006

ART...FINALLY!!!!!!!


Finally! I finished this theme card for my Creative Journeys Group. This is the 4 of Diamonds...theme is (to use a photograph that we have taken...or like)...I chose this photograph of my parents in the 40's....I love the clothes they are wearing....especially my Mom's hat and shoes....I have 2 more theme cards to do....then I'm caught up....
I've been doing lots of puttering around the house...brought in lots of my outdoor plants for the Winter...which is defintely here today! It's been raining and windy....and cold! It is snowing right up the road from us...I do have a nice fire in the fireplace...and it's been perfect to bake cookies and work on some art...I'm getting ready to start on a few sewing projects....(Christmas surprises)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci..I love your collages...they are always wonderful..Do you give lessons...?LOL
I did one at the weekend, using a photo of my grandfather...I'm getting there slowly. Those fruit blondies look delicious too..!
I'm off to answer your email..talk to you soon.xo

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beauty, Vicci.
Wonderful photo of your parents...

:-)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License