Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Christmas Card

This is what I've been doing most of the day....I did not go to the store.....I did not clean the house.....I did not make a list like I had planned to do....I did not get dressed (I'm still in my jammies)....I did not call anyone (like I was supposed to)....I did not rake the yard....I did not take photos of my quilts...(like I said I would do and post)....I did not look for the cookie molds (in a different closet) like I had planned on doing.....I spent most of the day making this Christmas card (I made the wings using H2O's)...and walked around the house DAY DREAMING......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we all need a day like this once in awhile! I think the card is great. Love the wings.

Now about those cookie molds!!!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww...this is too adorable. i love those little xmas lights the cutie pie is holding.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Christmas fairy takes the job very seriously...how cute!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sooooo cute! A MUCH better use of your time than cleaning the house!!! Deb

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that the fairy baby is holding the lights. Very nice touch!
;-)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a perfect day to me...I am an advocate of jammie wearing and day dreaming. :)
THIS card is beautiful.....what a lovely result from your day for just YOU!!
XOXO

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is magical. You could fill a Christmas castle with these little baby fairies. Love the lights!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My day was like this a bit too. But I did rake. Other than that I watched a movie, ate Taco Bell, and made 4 ATC's to finalize 2 swaps due by Wednesday.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Sounds like my kind of day Girlie. Love that card and all of the ornaments are fab!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License