Friday, July 14, 2006


Since it's going to be another very HOT day...I'm transporting myself to this very place in Greece...anyone can come along....and we'll order a couple of cool refeshing drinks before heading down to the beach for a swim...sounds good huh?
Actually I'm getting ready to go to the store for some celery....I'm going to make a potato salad to have with burgers tonight. I decided instead of telling myself to "do art" today...I'm saying..."You have until Monday"! That way I'll do my theme cards on Sunday! I know.....it sounds strange...but that's how it is with this Cancer girl....I'm also celebrating a friends birthday today (Happy Birthday Charles)...Hope everyone is having a great Free..........day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh, can I come along? Greece, a cool drink, and the beach sounds absolutely heavenly right now. It was hot today but expecting even hotter tomorrow....and with humidity! Plus I can see the smoke from the big fires in the Morongo Valley and we aren't even close!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a hopeless romantic.

10:04 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh i want to come...that sounds delightful...

12:52 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I'm joining you Vicci. Oh and while you are at it, rent "Shirley Valentine". If you haven't seen this movie, you will fall in love with it.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License