Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Color of Nature

My Coleus is doing great! I love the colors! It is abit cooler today with a wind blowing...and it feels wonderful! I want to thank everyone that visits my blog...and makes comments...I appreciate it so much...I love going to all of your blogs...just takes me time...the computer is situated in another "hot spot" in the house...so I sit and surf in spurts!
I finally started some art yesterday (the alice in wonderland) theme card...(at least it's a start)! I'm planning on going to the library today...(it doesn't open until 1)...that is so ridiculous! I think libraries should be open 24 hours a day! All is well...just enjoying these hot lazy days of Summer......(after being up in the high country last weekend) I am planning a camping trip....to a place called China Flat..we passed it on our way up into the mountains last week...and all I could see were tons of great swimming holes! (that's me)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Don't ya just love the colors of coleus! It's such a cheerful looking plant.

I agree with you about libraries being open 24 hours! That would be great. Ours opens at 10 AM so that isn't too bad.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

hey vicci...that coleus is pretty...we saw someone in the neighborhood that had used a bunch of varieties to line their sidewalk and the large grouping was really striking....hope you have fun camping!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License