Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pirates

Just got home....took Dad to see Pirates of the Carribean....Deadman's Chest...Who wouldn't want to go sit in an air-conditioned movie theatre...and watch Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom?????? It's another really hot day here....we both really liked the movie! I think it's a shame that they RIP YOU OFF so bad for refreshments in the movie theatre...usually I sneak refreshments in ....but I was in a hurry today...so ended up buying 1 medium drink and a medium popcorn for 10.00 !!!!!!!! That is terrible! I also think that when you reach 90 years old...your admission should be free! They do give Senior Citizens a discount of a whole .50....Wow! This world is so dang money hungry....Anyway....just my opinion. The movie was enjoyable...and I'm grateful to be able to take my Dear Dad...

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

What an insult to just knock off .50. I think senior citizens should be allowed into matinee showings for just .50. They should have knocked the six dollars off! I would sit in any temperature to watch Johnny Depp! Love xx

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vic: Glad you and my Uncle Bruce got to go to the movie today. And yes, I don't care what it's about in Depp is in it, I'm there. He needs to win an award real soon. A great actor un awarded. Maryellen

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License