Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Rose and My Singing......

Well....I could not resist this shot!!!! I love to walk outside with the camera, and just start taking photos. One of the reasons I love Summer is because all the roses are in bloom...I love having vases of roses all over the house. It is very peaceful here today...I am fluttering through the house doing little chores here and there...working on some art...watering the flowers...and I plan on reading some of my favorite blogs (there is a ton of them). I'm listening to Carlos Santana on the stereo at the moment.....and singing out loud ...(good thing nobody can hear me)...I can't carry a tune to save my soul! Which reminds me of a funny story. When I was in the 8th grade I wanted to be in the choir so bad. So on the day of try-outs I decideed to just "go for it"....my turn to sing for the teacher (Mr. Pratt) finally came...Well......Mr. Pratt (Bless his soul) felt so sorry for me...he knew I wanted to be in his choir so bad...he knew I wanted to be with my friends...and he also knew that I couldn't sing worth a plug nickel...but because he was a kind soul he told me that I COULD be in the choir....just to "lip-sync" the words to the songs!!!! This is really a TRUE story....and shows you how really bad I do sing...but when the house is quiet...and nobody is around I sing my heart out...and LOVE every single minute of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh,,so beautiful. Your remind me of myself so much,,lol. I do roses, walks with camera, sheets on the line,,and singing around the house when no one is here to suffer,,lol. My roses are so pretty this year,,but as it gets hotter and more humid,,they don't care for it, and slow down on the blooms. I Love that deep red color!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License