Friday, June 30, 2006

Carlos Santana

My cousin Laura...is married to a photographer. His name is Larry Hulst...they live in Colorado Springs, Colorado....He photographs rock and roll stars, and their bands...
They sent me these photographs ...thought I'd share them with you! You can look at lots of Larry's work at www.historicmusicimages.com
I think they are awesome......he is also the photographer for the Airforce Academy in Colorado Springs.
I love Carlos Santana...I've seen him many times in concert throughout the years...

5 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Wow! Cool photos of all those rock stars. I love Santana, and Janis was always a favorite, too.

Hubby and I lived in Colo Springs for several years. It is a beautiful place. We just went back this past May for a week.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh wow,,,cool pics,,,love Carlos and have all of his and Janis cds. "me and Bobby McGee",,,
Going to make hubby go get me a pool so I can go skinny dippin,,lol. You stay cool girl,,its a hot one here today too!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Holly Loves Art said...

These are fantastic! What special, wonderful little tangible goodies you have!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Great photos Vicci, its almost like a rollcall of my teenage years. I had Santana and CSNandY albums. My husband is a great Neil Young fan and Janis Joplin fan, when the kids are stuck for present ideas they always get some of this era of music on cd for his collection. We also loved Grateful Dead, who we were lucky enough to see on tour in England twice, Jefferson Airplane, Byrds,and my husband is a great Mothers of Invention fan. All of the above such great music. Love Daisy Lupin xx

8:28 AM  
Blogger Miss Robyn said...

My husband is a fan too! I am more into Enya type music at the moment

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License