Friday, June 30, 2006

Always a Water Child......


Here's an old one I found...taken in about 1956 or 1957....I'm in the very middle and my cousin Roseanne is in the front. We were at Peckway Creek in PA. with our families for a picnic. I loved the water then...and still do now! Thought this would be a good post for this hot Summer day!
Well...my Dad just left for the coast with my brother...they are going to Fort Bragg. An and I now have 6 days and this big old house to ourselves....I am looking forward to the break! Since nobody is here...I just might go for a skinny-dip in the pool right now...(before somebody comes over)....

2 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

Well sounds like you have some fun plans now that the house is empty and got it to yourself!!! LOVE that too and it's only me and hubby!!! but when he goes just out to do errands it's just so quiet!!! nice!!! enjoy!! used to skinny dip in the Susqehanna(?SP ) river in upstate NY!! those were the days!! I hear it's now flooded all over and bad!! so scary! can't say I ever saw it ever flood as kid many moons ago!! have fun dear!!! thanks for the memories!!!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you got your skinny dip! I would LOVE a good skinny dip! We are talking about getting a blow up pool for the summer! I want so much to swim! Being a cancer I LOVE water too! Twin!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License