Thursday, June 29, 2006

Here is my art challenge card...Jack of Hearts. I like the way this one came out.
Today is a much better day... my Dad is feeling much better, and getting ready to leave for the coast tomorrow with my brother. My cat, Shaquille, is feeling alot better....I found the problem last night...he has an abcess. I gently pressed on the wound to get the poison out...then cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide...he is up walking around... drinking and eating...so I think he is on the mend. Little Toby got groomed this morning, and I just gave him a leftover rib bone...so he is happy! Now..I feel much better since Dad, and the animals are doing better.
It is hot again today...somewhere in the 90's...I'm going to read the new Somerset Studio... work on some art, and read some of my favorite blogs which I love to do...

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Robyn said...

love this! glad to hear that all those in your life are feeling better today! stay cool

3:29 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

So glad to hear all your loves are doing better! Now you just need a cold spell! Hope you have a Lovely Friday! Love your card too!

3:46 AM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Love this card and so happy to hear that your dad is better and the animals too!! it's rough when everyone seems not so well!! hope you get some cool weather now and hope all is going good!!! hugs Linda

3:48 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I really like this one. The colors and the whole "feel" of it. Glad to hear your dad, and the animals are all on the mend.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License