Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Here is the 2nd frame in the frame swap. Theme is "Springtime In Paris".......
It is cooler today...and a much welcome break! It is cloudy and muggy...but at least it's not 100 and higher! I am bummed today...my big old cat Shaquille is sick...he has been laying on the floor in front of my Dad's bedroom door for days...at first I thought it was the heat....now I'm not so sure...I went to pick him up and he hissed at me...so I know something is wrong...this cat would NEVER in a million years hiss at me! He is the most loving creature...I layed down by him and talked to him...then started crying....he started talking to me...and purring. The strange thing is...that my Dad doesn't feel good either...it's like the cat is protecting him, and feels something is wrong...now I'm worried sick about my Dad...and my cat....
I'm getting ready to bring the new kitten in...but, now I'm not so sure because of Shaquille....come to think of it...Toby's acting weird also...he hasn't eaten anything in days...once again I figured it was the heat...but now I think maybe he's reacting to the cat...he was going up to him and kissing him earlier..I'll be taking care of a lousy feeling Dad...and cat...and dog today...I do have an appt. tomorrow morning for Toby to be groomed...less hair will help him to feel better.. I know that I am probably too emotional...but I can't stand to see my Dad feeling lousy...or my animals...I just worry..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I am worried sick! now that is scary. what about that coast trip? keep us posted honey, or I may call. talk to you latter

7:39 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Keep me post via email Vicci. Thinking of you during this unsettling time. Love, Annie

p.s. Your postcard arrrived yesterday. Sweet.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm the same way with my two dogs and one cat. My cat did not eat during that last heat spell here in Sonora. We bought a house in Sly Park Hills, near the dam end of lake Jenkinson. I read your 100 things and we will get along great:)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License