Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday Scribbling

"REAL LIFE".... for me today was awesome! My son picked me up this morning and with camera in hand...we went to check out all the water at Slab Creek..."Real Life" for me right now is that I am soooo tired...and, Andy just ran me a hot bath with glowing candles in the bathroom...and all...Soooo lots of really awesome photos from "The Land of Water" tomorrow...and how much I LOVE to go on "Adventure Journeys" with my son...I'm off to the warm, soothing, bath with lots of scented bubbles and oils....aaahhhhhhhhh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

ahhh, pure luxury, V. You will sleep well tonight.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Ooh, that sounds so nice! And, love your collage in the last post!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Oh my gosh that sounds heavenly! I can't wait to see the pictures!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License