Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Rainy Saturday

Another rainy Saturday...very dismal and cool outside..When will Winter ever end??? I'm really trying to make the BEST of these dismal dark days! One of the things I love is the early morning....I am always the first one up...(with the animals)...and I love the total peace and quiet....I usually make myself a soothing cup of hot tea...feed the animals and let them outside...and sit here at the computer. This is when I read lots of my favorite blogs ( I have lots)....and post pictures. It's become a daily ritual...like writing in my journal...and I love it.I usually gravitate between the computer and the art room...this has become "My Time"....
I have errands to run today...and I really need to do some house work...like mop the kitchen floor YUK! my least favorite job! As for right now..I'm enjoying the morning solitude.

4 Comments:

Blogger harmonyinline said...

I love your red buterfly posts.

9:48 AM  
Blogger harmonyinline said...

Sorry about the sloppy spelling I try to remember to check it before I publish my comment but I forgot....

9:52 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What is happening in California!! All this rain?

I like the butterfly mask, maybe wearing it will help bring the real ones to come and play!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

I know those rainy Saturdays well. It took me so long to get acclimated to rainy weather (Seattle). So me too, on the blahs and blogs ... ;)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License