Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rain and Snow !!!!!!!

I cannot believe this morning...it is snowing! It rains...then snows...thank goodness it isn't sticking! I have to go to the post office this morning to pick up a letter that the mailman didn't deliver because postage due is 15 cents!!!! I don't believe that! All the money I spend at that post office....he could have just left me a little note telling me so...and GAVE me the letter...I would have gladly given him the lousy 15 cents! NOOOOOOO he makes me get out in this stinkin weather to go to the post office for it!!! He is a JERK anyway! We don't get our mail until 5 at night...he stops along the way and gets stoned...or something! I swear! I wish he would RETIRE! I have to go out anyway and try to find the new Cloth Paper and Scissors magazine...they don't sell it ANYWHERE in this town! Guess I need to break down and just get a subscription! AND then.....I'll finish my red "Colors" pages...I only have 2 to go! I'll be posting them later! Sometimes at night I crawl into bed before I'm ready to go to sleep...with stacks of my favorite magazines...like Somerset Studio...Legacy...CPS....Home Companion...etc. I always get tons of inspiration...and then I dream about it! Last night I dreamt about "blogging"...and what photos I was going to post! One of the last things I read last night was Laini's blog at http://growwings.blogspot.com about "The Time Travelers Wife"....and you guessed it! I dreamt about that book!
Sometimes I PLAN my dreams...and then actually DREAM them....Anyway....I am a DREAMER!
This is my front yard yesterday....wet and muddy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Oh God-I sent you something...I hope it's not my letter that you have to pay an extra 15 cents for! Let me know!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

I love the time traveler's wife. have been trying to get in to comment on laini's post. blog/google was not cooperating last night. i'll go try again now. stay dry sweetie.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You look oh so much greener there than here! It started snowing at 6 this morning and is still going strong (and to think it was 70' last week!) Gotta love New England :0)

1:33 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i love this idea of planning what you will dream. LOVE IT! someone was just telling me about ways to become aware in your dreams so that you can control them a bit. fascinating.
anyway, got your comment - I would love to trade - that would be such fun. (and the idea of a round robin altered book - also fun!) email me and we can figure it out!
sorry about the rude mailman. 15 cents - that is so silly...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Hi Vicci, I want to know more about your dream! I'm always so envious of dreamers, that is, people who remember their dreams. I so seldom do. Maybe that's why I daydream so much, to compensate! i have been surprised by how many people haven't read Time Traveler's Wife -- I thought maybe it would be like Amelie, everybody's favorite. Have you noticed how many profile pages list Amelie among the favorites? One of my favorites! Also, your yard looks so lovely and woodlandy.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License