Thursday, April 06, 2006

More Reds

I have lots more "reds" to post....I'm finished! I will get these all ready to mail later..No Rain today! My next swap is a tag book and I'm in the process of altering a coffee can...(one of those International Coffee cans)...I burned all the paint off last night in the fireplace and now I'll sit and stare at it until inspiration strikes...(although I have a basic idea floating around in my head)....probably go out to the library later to see if they have anything exciting on the sale table.... I think I'm in shock that I actually see rays of sunlight streaming through the windows!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi V - not a cloud in the sky here either. There is HOPE!!! I like the wistfulness of your Asian woman. I relate.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

Vicci:
That is so beautiful!
I so hope you can come to artfest next year. It was a blast. I learned alot and got some inspiration I so badly needed. I have started three pieces since I have been home, trying to keep up the momentum of the magic ')

9:51 AM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

this geshia also looks surprised by the sunlight coming through your window sill!! Pleaston is that up Northern California? I gew up in WIllows.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

placerville, Oh I see! Still snow! Oh my!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License