Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yeah Blog !!!!!!

It is so funny how we take things for granted!!! I got up this morning and headed right for the computer so I could post a photo on my blog...it would not let me!!!! I kept trying and started to freak out because I thought I was messing up somehow...turns out it was "Blogger" problems....anyway....the problem is fixed! and I am glad! I wanted to post some photos of some of my books!!! I have this problem...with the books...I Never...and I mean Never have enough shelves for all my books! I can build them...buy them...whatever..and I Never have enough!!!! Maybe..someday I will. It has always been one of my dreams to have a library with shelves from floor to ceiling...big ole comfy worn leather chairs...plenty of good lighting...a long table for working at...a big window to look out of and day dream...and perhaps even a fireplace..Can't you just picture it !!??????? Dream on !

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

Hey Vicci...Sorry it's taken me so long to visit. Hoping all is well. I'm positive that one day you will have your dream library!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Alex S said...

I can completely relate! And I loved seeing the photos of all your books!!!! Someone commented recently on my blog they wish they could visit each blogger's personal library. I agree!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Holy crap! You DO have a lot of books! (Of course, that's what my book collection would look like if I didn't control myself!) And I have ALWAYS dreamed of having a great, big, wood floored room with floor to ceiling bookshelves! At least 2 walls like that anyway...the other 2 nothing but windows! A big, comfy chair and, voila! Heaven!

Although, I don't actually keep my books all in one space...I believe that there should be books in every room. And my dining room is actually the only place in the house where there aren't any books.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License