Thursday, March 16, 2006

LADYBIRDS

I am HAPPY that I got these done today! Here are my "Ladybirds" for the swap that I'm in...No snow today...and just a tiny bit of rain...yippee!!! I feel so much better now that I finally created something!!!! It's leftover pizza tonight..and tomorrow the corn beef and cabbage! I also finished reading "The Historian"...torwards the end it really got good! I'm going to read "Soul Collage" now...and start a deck of cards! (still working on "Family" atc swap...and "Colors" chunky book swap). Let me know what you think of my "Ladybirds"......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. What do you do with them? Are they pins perhaps? Are the bodies made for paper?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Oh my God! These are absolutely adorable!!!! I love them!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

hi Vicci, thanks for checking out my blog! I popped over to yours to check it out- these birds are so cute! I have a thing for birds, as I think a lot of people do these days...!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License