Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WINGS!!!!!!!

This is my friend Diane's page in the chunky book swap "Wings"....I love and appreciate the talent of other people...I also love to look at other BLOGS....Well you will never believe this! The SUN is actually shining! Everything is glistening!!! YIPPEE! I am in the studio today finishing up an altoid tin...and working on the "Ladybird" swap...will post pics of both soon...I better go to the store later for some corn beef and cabbage for St. Paddy's day..yum!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stitchy said...

Hey Vicci, I'm glad you like my monkey. No I don't sell them, but here's a place for the plans. http://lennytaylor.freeyellow.com/Monkey.htm And if you want to see the cutest monkeys go here. http://www.peng-peng.com/pages/bears.html And finally the Buttonhole bag is the creation of Mason Dixon Knitting here http://www.masondixonknitting.com/archives/2005_01.html#000847 Have fun!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Hi Vicci!!! I am back up and around trying to catch up with life!! Love all the fun stuff on your blog. I've missed being in touch.
hugs, shari xxx

9:05 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

me again---glad you found my friend Harriet's blog! She is such a creative, talented woman.
hugs again, shari xxx

9:07 PM  
Blogger vicci said...

Becky...Thanks so much for all the info!!!! and Shari...So happy to see you made it back!!!! Vicci

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License