Friday, February 17, 2006


A collage I did for "Winter"...it is so appropriate for today....because it is FREEZING!!!! Remember last week temps. were in the 70's.....I was working out in the yard...and taking pictures of all the flowers that were blooming???? Well...guess what! Today it is in the 30's....and it's supposed to SNOW at anytime! I did manage to get all the flowers covered so they won't freeze... went to the store to stock up on some goodies ( in case we get snowed in)...working on some art swaps...and reading a good book called "Slammerkin" by Emma Donoghue...also went to the library and stocked up with some more good books and plenty of magazines. I say NOW it can SNOW all it wants!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci -- this is beautiful -- love all the details and esp. the little face inside the snowflake/star!!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

That makes me cold just looking at it! Make something that'll warm me up...it is absolutely freezing here this weekend...no more flip-flops for a few days!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License