Friday, February 10, 2006


Oh my...oh my !!!!!!! What a simply luscious day out today! I can hardly stand it! It is so warm...the sun is shining so bright...the birdies are chatting and singing up a storm...the animals are lazy...and, so am I ! I just want to be outside sitting in the wicker rocker doing nothing but day dreaming...and that is exactly what I've been doing! I did do some raking, and watered some thirsty plants...and walked around looking at all the buds starting to sprout on all the plants..trees, and bushes. How can so many more buds just spring up over night? It really is a gift...this thing we call LIFE!!!! I'm gonna go take some pictures of the daffodils.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina of Printable Expressions said...

Hey Vicci...You sound like all is well. You're always so uplifting. Glad your having such gorgeous weather. It snowed here today. Wanna trade? :) Off to read the rest of what you've been up to. Talk soon.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

What a beautiful bush/tree/growing thing that is! I have never seen a quince. I wonder if they would grow here...in the limestone? lol! Heck, I can't even keep a cactus alive! lol!

Anyway...mailed your package today, so expect it Tuesday or Wednesday...I'm betting Wednesday!

I'm off to have a date with my husband! Have a great weekend!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License