Tuesday, February 07, 2006


My Dad...taken in about 1919....I am having so much fun going thru all these old photos....I still have boxes....
Today is simply glorious!!!! Temps in the 60's...the sun is bright and warm! The birds are singing up a storm! I've been out in the yard all morning raking leaves...clipping...walking around and checking out all the little buds on the bushes ..like the lilacs!! Looking at all the daffodils...and dreaming of Spring and Summer! I even have the kitchen door open right now...letting the sun stream in through the screen door....the animals are basking in the sunshine. It's amazing what a little bit of sunshine can do for your soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License