Saturday, February 04, 2006


Another Saturday already! AND GUESS WHAT ?????? it's raining again!!!!! Needless to say..this is an extremely WET Winter!!!! I really don't mind too much...I like walking in the rain...and I love the sound of rain...especially for sleeping. I don't like MUD! muddy shoes...muddy floors....muddy paws...aaarrrrgh! Here is another one of the atc's I finished yesterday...and today I'll post more old photos...I still have boxes full! I'm really glad my ancestors liked to take photographs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

All the ATCs are beautiful, but I especially love this one!

7:18 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

love this ATC...
and i also enjoy listening to the rain as i go to sleep...but i am happy that it was sunny here today!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License