Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am going to take a very relaxing bath tonight...here is a recipe for all you "Bath Lovers" out there...it's really easy ! It also makes a great little gift...put them into a little paper bag and attach a tag that says...Use 1-2 cookies per bath. Light the candles and relax.
BATH COOKIES
2 cups sea salt
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
2T. light oil
1 teas. vitamin E oil
2 eggs
6 drops essential oil (this means scented quality oil)
Mix all ingrediants together and roll out dough (like you would if you were making sugar cookies) only thicker. Cut out with decorative cookie cutters. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake! Allow to cool. Store in a big jar. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

What a cool recipe! Oh-and a bath sounds delightful! I have been going non-stop for the last 3 days...and every single time I get a chance to sit down, the phone rings. My throat hurts, probably from talking so much, and my mom called last night to say they will be here tomorrow morning! Allison has a birthday party tomorrow, so I was making her friend a purse, but, Allison doesn't like that idea one bit! So tonight we have to go get something...I may just wait until tomorrow.

Geez-why am I doing this all on YOUR blog? lol! Actually, I haven't even had time to update mine since Monday! Oh well...thanks for the vent!
Lauri

3:28 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh this sounds delightful. what a great idea.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License