Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Brrrrrr!!! Winter is back! I'm sorry to say! Almost 2 weeks of weather in the 70's was a wonderful tease. The sun is shining bright...but the temps. are now BELOW normal! More rain is predicted for the weekend.
My Valentine's day was nice!!! I got a new "bracelet" for my watch (I have a watch that you attach bracelets to)..I'll have to take a photo and post it...and a really cute card! Thanks to my Honey, An.....I stuck his V day card in his lunch box before he left for work.
Today...I have a fire going in the fireplace....still in my jammies...and doing some art...here is an atc I did for a friend.The little brass tag on the atc says "HISTORY". I'm going to make chicken tacos tonight..one of my favorite things! Oh!!! I became a "GREAT Aunt" on Monday the 13th...my nephew, Larry and his wife Melisa had a baby boy!!! His name is Riley Patrick! They live in Montana...so I'll be working on a "baby package" for them today...

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

hey vicci~

thanks for stopping by my blog. its not too late for the vintage vixen swap. i just need you to email me your email address for now so i can send you the questionaire tonight.

hugs!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

LOL! I was just wondering what the metal thing on the bottom of the ATC was, and you answered my question!

And I got a bracelet for Valentine's day...a beautiful red beaded one from TineSparkles (I think that's the site.) I told Steven about it last month, and he actually got it!

Sorry your winter's back...it is supposed to start raining and get cold here, too.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I thought they were going to name him Adam!? mmmmmmmm congrats to them anyway! Happy Valentines day. love Button

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License