Monday, February 13, 2006


"A Study In Patience".....that's what I'm naming this photo of the hummingbird feeding from the Quince. I put the little green lawn chair about 10 ft.in front of the Quince...and sat there...very patiently.... waiting...and watching....the hummingbirds were having a feeding frenzy....and I kept snapping pictures...well..I took about 50 photos before finally...getting this one!
The weather is supposed to be in the 60's and 70's again today! (although they say this Spring like weather is coming to a halt about mid-week)...then it's back to Winter....sure has been fun! I managed to get quite abit of yard work done...and just loved being outside with nature and the animals....I didn't get very much art work done last week...but I'll get back in to it this week..today I have to run around and pay some bills...make a trip to the post office...get some groceries....
I've also been watching the Olympics...which I enjoy...especially since they are being held in Italy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Great shot! I remember all the hummingbird feeders my grandma had and the swarms of them that would come around...

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License