Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Busy bee all day long...I packaged all the chunky pages...started cleaning the studio...(I'm in the middle of that right now)...went to the post office and mailed 3 mini atc's to Wisconsin...and 5 postcards going to Germany,France,Brazil,UK, and New Zealand. I also got my needle felting book with four needles (thought I'd try my hand at this)...and I got a great altered tin..(I'll post photos later).....I am currently cleaning the studio...and I have the self-cleaning oven timer on...(what a great invention that is)....
I miss a dishwasher!!! I thought that I would never say that!!! but after having one...and then NOT having one.... I MISS IT!!!! I get sick of doing dishes....dishes......Here's another chunky book page "Two hearts that beat as one".....

4 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

so good that your day was full of such success! I love the butterflies.
art question - what do you use to adhere the vellum (or other see-through paper) to things? I am having trouble finding something that doesn't also show through the vellum...(hope this question makes sense). thanks!

9:18 PM  
Blogger vicci said...

Liz....To answer your question...I use a glue stick made by UHU...it works the best for me! Then I always press my pages between heavy books....hope this helps!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I absolutely LOVE this one! It is beautiful!

11:37 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

thanks! i will try a glue stick next time...

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License