Saturday, January 21, 2006


The other day when I was snapping photos I started walking around the house and just clicking...I love pictures of Mary..and have quite a collection. This particular one was my Grandmother's..she brought it over from Italy. It hangs in my studio...and is one of my favorites!! Now...check this out....I snapped 2 photos..this one...AND the one below....look at the light where the sacred heart is!!! It was like a "sign" to me...that my Mother and Grandmother are with me all the time.....protecting me..and loving me....

1 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

my eyes just filled with tears as i read this. oh i am so glad that you feel as though they are here with you protecting you...gives me hope.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License