Friday, January 20, 2006


Another page for the chunky book...10 more to go.....
Today is FREE-DAY!!!!! and it's not raining!!! Looks like the sun might even be out!!!! Okay today I'm going to clean!!!! (don't hold me to that one!) and try to get some more "chunkies" done.....I tried to watch one of the movies yesterday (that we got out of the bin at walmart)..but stopped it half way through..it was too depressing! "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding Jr. It did have great special effects...but the theme was so sad that I couldn't take it! I already have the "blahs" in Jan. I don't need to add more to my plate! Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I like that one! Perfect quote for the picture!

And no sad movies in January! lol!

And thank you, thank you, thank you for the RAK!!! I got it this morning! Gotta check out ArtSmith for the post about it.

7:58 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

I love this...beautiful. the image of dancing to beat of your wings speaks to my soul...so glad I stumbled across your site today.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License