Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Yes!!!! This is me!!!! Whoa....I forgot all about this photo!!!
I am back from returning the jeans!!! and getting everything I need for making the meat loaf for dinner tonight...I also got the new Mary E magazine...also mailed 4 packages at the post office...once again I got the "grouchy" mailman's window....he is such a jerk!! In one of the packages I had to send a SASE..so I told him just to put the same amount of postage on the SASE as the one I was sending...he acted all bent out of shape! He said..Well...are you going to get this envelope sent back to you with nothing in it!???? Oh Duh!!!! I think NOT!!!!!! anyway..if at all possible I try to avoid him...but no such luck today!! AND if you think you are going to call your local post office and make a complaint...well forget it! You have to go thru hell just to speak to a REAL person on the phone!!! It is crazy! I am (hope) thinking that the old grouchy coot will retire soon! My regular mailman that delivers our mail is a "stoner"...I swear!!! He acts all stoned whenever we talk to him...and we see his truck hiding out at the strangest places...mmmm.....wonder what he's doing in the back of that truck!!????

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

You were such a cute baby!!! I love bald babies, and all of mine were!

My favorite thing about going to the post office is getting questioned about whether or not I'm mailing bombs. Like I would admit it if I was! And they just take your word for it anyway and toss it back into the pile...if they are serious about wanting to know they need to be x-raying it or something...

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License