Thursday, January 19, 2006

While in town yesterday I decided to browse through one of the many antique stores....I found this old photo in a big basket that was full of them....this one I could not resist! The look on this little babe's face is so precious...and look at her little feet! On the back of the photo it says her name is Edna Lee....she has a home with me now! I always wonder about how these photos get to this place in time...and who the people really are???? and what happened in their lives????? It says on the front of the photo it was taken in Missouri...how did it get in a basket in Placerville California????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vicci! So nice to read your blog. I am working on the Collaborate Book - I have a publisher for another book so I hope finally to get this dinosaur out of my studio. It really is a slow process. I would love to trade some ATC's! I will send some. Now I will read some more. . . .

8:54 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I went to a flea marrket a week or two ago and got several old photographs...people named Ida Mae, Evelyn, Dorothy, Ray, Lillian and, my favorite, Bitsy!

Actually, instead of leaving a long thing here, I think I'll go post them on BlogSmith. Check in later!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License