Monday, January 23, 2006


Monday.....I AM FINISHED with the chunky book pages!!!!! I will be working on a round robin altered book now...both of these (book and chunky pages) go to the same person...so I'll be able to mail both soon as I am ready.
I plan on cleaning today...(that includes the studio)...it takes so long to clean this house...it can't be done in one day...the house is 2600 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms...2 baths...etc. so....today its washing the kitchen floor..yuk! yuk!!
I had a dream last night that (Ty Pennington) from "Extreme Makeover" was yelling my name through his megaphone.....don't I wish!!!! It is so amazing what that crew can do in a weeks time! I am such a sucker for any shows like this...I swear I cry at everything!!! I cry at this show...and even the news if a really sad story is on...I can't even watch anything horrible about an animal or the tears start to flow!!!...I also shed tears about anything REALLY HAPPY!!! I'm not a baby either...just emotional!!! Something else I do that I think is funny ....I call my animals by their "nicknames" which are different on any given day!!! It's a wonder they know their "real" names at all! My little poodle's name is "Toby"...but lately I call him "DeDe" or "Mr. Deets"...don't ask me why???? One other "funny" thing ...I have to make the bed!!! If for some reason the bed isn't made I can't relax right....it's like the house is a "mess" if the bed isn't made..we all have funny "quirks"...this is one of the things that make us "human"...what are some of your "quirks"???????

2 Comments:

Blogger brad4d said...

I have the same reflex, like not being able to fall asleep until I brush my teeth. I just finished make both my teens' rooms straighter, starting with their beds. I figure being a good example includes not complaining.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Oh boy, where do I start? lol!

I also have to make the beds. It is the first thing I do when I wake up. And if someone is still sleeping past a reasonable hour by when the bed should be made (say 9:00)I will make that person get up so I can make the bed.

I cannot leave the house with dishes in the sink.

The food on my plate cannot touch! At the most I will only put 3 things on my plate at a time.

I also havee nicknames for everyone, and they evolve into something new all the time. But, one of my cats is named Frida, after Frida Kahlo, and Ethan and Claire have taken to calling her Fuzz, because she has a big fuzzy tail...and for some reason, that just makes me sooo mad! Her name is Frida, and that is that!

And, believe it or not, just like 'Monk', I smell the dishes! I didn't think that would occur to anyone else in the world, but we saw Monk do it and Steven and I just looked at each other in disbelief! ROFL!!!

In fact, just watch 'Monk'...we are a lot alike!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License