Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I am definitely a MORNING person!!! I love the sunrise...and the peaceful quiet mornings...come around 3 in the afternoon I start to DRAG..until I get a second wind around 5.....I'm taking the evening off from cooking...and I am going to clean today!!! I don't even know why I plan what I'm going to do!!!??? It never turns out that way! Whats that famous quote by John Lennon??!!! "Life happens when you are making other plans"......how true!
I do know the sun is shining today...and it feels like it will be warm! I'm gonna go start some cleaning right now!!! Oh...everybody is getting "tagged" about "4 Things"...here are mine.


Four jobs I've had:
1. salesgirl at a clothing store
2. waitress
3. working in a magazine publishing house
4. working at "The Pie Tin Grill" in Apple Hill.

Four places I've lived:
1. Lancaster,PA.
2. Boulder, Colorado
3. Pattaya Beach Thailand
4. Honolulu, Hawaii

Four movies I'd watch again:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. The Four Feathers
3. Almost Famous
4. The (classic) King Kong

Four TV shows I like to watch:
(this one is hard for me)
1. Boston Legal (JS)
2. Oprah (sometimes)
3. Dateline
4. any old good movie

Four of my favorite foods:
1. tacos
2. rice pudding
3. pizza
4. Chinese (all of it)

Five places I'd rather be right now:
1. I'm already here!
2. visiting Thailand again
3. visiting my friend in Holland
4. visiting my relatives back East
5. A warm beautiful white sandy beach with emerald blue green water
with Andrew Bryan..sipping a rum and coke...or..camping.
Thats it folks...what are your "4 things"??????

2 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

Hello Vicci!!

PLEASE, please send me some of your creative energy!! I can't believe how prolific (sp?) you have been. I am so excited to see you creating so much beautiful work. Keep going!!!
hugs, shari xxx

1:31 PM  
Blogger vicci said...

Thanks so much Shari....I have kinda been on a roll huh? I just want to get caught up on everything...(so I can move on to something else) lol....Are you in a slump right now? I hope not...your work is awesome!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License