Sunday, December 11, 2005



Sunday night at 7:35 pm...and I am sooo tired! Went down to Sacramento today with my sister to return a book at Barnes and Noble...just looking in there gives me a headache because I LOVE BOOK STORES SO MUCH!!! I see so many books that I want...and it drives me nuts! We stopped at "In-and-Out Burgers on the way home for a burger, fries and coke.
I've been decorating the tree ever since I got home..decided to decorate this year with all Christmas balls instead of the usual mixture of "everything"...it looks pretty good....hope to finish it tomorrow and move on to another project...Ya know those "religious" candles that you buy in the grocery stores?? I bought a few the other day and decided to collage them...here is a sample.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License