Wednesday, December 07, 2005


This picture didn't come out very good...it is a lense ornament I made for a swap. You get the picture anyway...
It is just starting to rain...but...I say "Let It"!!!! I'm warm and cozy here with a nice fire in the firplace...Christmas music playing...and finishing up my little village decoration..which turned out to be not so little anymore!!! I now have a ice skating pond...and a park...oh! and 2 new houses!! I use to love playing with my dollhouse when I was a little girl...guess I never really out grew it!!! What's everyone else doing this week??? Marina??? Kim????? Christina????? Shari????? I'll take some photos of my village later and post them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh -- I have a little village, too -- I need to get it all out and set up -- Thanks for the kick!! I love your little ornament, by the way -- even blurry it's lovely!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License