Thursday, December 08, 2005


Thursday! Already!!!! I finished the village last night...and now I'm up to my knees in ribbon...and wrapping paper...and bows and tags...and gift boxes...etc. I'll finish the wrapping today..but still have more gifts to buy! Aaah...the joys of Christmas! Things are so much easier when we are kids...if only we realized it then....instead of trying to grow up really fast! Here is ME and SANTA!!!!!! This was in the fifties...Santa would probably be arrested today for having his hand on my leg!!!! Happy Holidays Everyone !!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicci, I really like your Moon Stars and PaperBlog. I will have to come here more often!! I especially like the 100 Things about me . . . . did that take you a while to write? I learned a lot more about you from reading it, and that was very nice for me! I love the photos you are sharing . . . . I will stay in touch, as i think you are an extreamly talented artist and a lovely, caring person. happy day!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License