Saturday, December 10, 2005


Yes!!! It is a Wonderful Life!!!! Last night Me, Ty, Tina and John went to see this play at one of the local community churches. I was really very surprised because the play was excellent (better than expected). All the actors were extremely talented...the place was packed..in fact, I heard it was SOLD OUT for every night that it was playing.... this was my Granddaughter's first big musical production..and the look on her face throughout the play was priceless! My sister and brother-in-law also took us out to a Chinese dinner before the show..General's Chicken...Sweet and Sour Pork...House Foo Young...Fried Rice...OH!!! it was yummy!! It was really a beautiful night...not too cold...and the stars were shining so bright in the sky...plus the trees out in front of the church were all wrapped with lights and BIG beautiful trees were decorated in the church lobby....we all had a most WONDERFUL night....
Today will be a busy one...my son got us a Christmas tree last night...so Ty and I will be decorating that today...I'm going to make a batch of cookies and some fudge...and maybe work on some ART..that's the plan anyway..hope everyone is having a really really GOOD day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License