Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Oh my Gosh!!!! I have been going thru some boxes of old photographs and came across this one!....It is all of us kids when we first moved out here to California (many moons ago). From left to right...my sister Tina...cousin Laura...brother Larry..ME....and my cousin Mary Ellen holding my sister Button.....we were all so young and innocent!!! I remember how strange it was for all of us...moving from the East coast (PA) out here to California....of course some 40 odd years later we consider California our home.....I can't believe how skinny I am!!!! Geez!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your cousins have Annette Funicello hairdos!!! Does it surprise you that I also have a brother, Larry? He's 2 1/2 years younger than me.

Keep posting the fun old photos & new ones too!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License