Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Mr. Toby Lee.....
I have been having trouble with the computer today...I know it is the ISP...they suck!!! I am going from one thing to the next at home ..working some in the studio...doing some dusting...making a cd....boiling eggs for egg salad sands for lunches...getting ready to make the bed...and being happy for my friend who just found out she is expecting! Just finished writing some letters....giving the flowers outside a drink of water....running to the store for some yogurt..tin foil...and bread...FORGOT the printer paper!!! Trying to look at some of my favorite blogs...messing around with this computer....and thinking about what kind of design I'm going to carve into the pumpkin tonight! I challenged my son to a contest......he told me he was the best pumpkin carver in the world!!! So...we shall see! Maybe I'll post pics of the finished pumpkins and who ever reads this can be the judge....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License