Monday, October 24, 2005


I'm doing a set of soul collage cards...this is "Dream". I can't believe that it is Monday already! The weekend flew by...I did alot of nothing! I did spend all day yesterday on the computer looking up our family history....it is so engrossing and before I knew it the day was gone! I did learn that quite a few of my ancestors came out West from Missouri, via the Oregon Trail. I started reading articles about those immigrants and all the hardships they endured...my great great grandfather was only seven when he made the trip...along with his eight brothers and sisters and his mother...his Father had died the year earlier and his Mother made that trip by herself with her children...along with all the other families in the group. Can you imagine?!! They settled in the Portland area....very interesting reading!
Today is my "doing errands day"...shopping...paying bills..all that stuff! It should be called "Getting rid of your money day".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License