Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Yes...it is that time of year again...and I have been so busy! I have been helping a friend decorate her store windows (Body Basics)....I will post pictures of them soon....also pictures of the pumpkins!!! I am behind because like a idiot I went off and left my camera in my friend's car!!! I just got it back last night...
I've been going like crazy to finish with the gifts for the bookbinding class...still have more to do.....trying to rake the leaves in the yard....and dust the house!!! (that is almost impossible)...my friend, Cecilia, did take me to a very cool tissue wholesale warehouse that was fun! They had lots of bags...gift paper...ribbon...tags...and of course lots and lots of tissue..I bought 2 bags with 100 sheets of tissue in each bag for 1.00 each!!! Great deal! I still have a huge bowl of Halloween candy..we didn't get one trick-or-treater!!!! (not that I expected any). We live too far out of the "main-stream"...in the woods!!! Guess I'll just have to EAT that darn candy!! I'm working in the art room today....waiting for the rain to start..it is supposed to rain on and off for three days! YIPPEE!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License