Sunday, October 09, 2005



Yesterday Andy and I took a little drive to the little town of ELDorado..it is only about 5 or 6 miles from Placerville. I wanted to go to the VERY old cemetery and also to a shop called "Le Basement"...that I heard was "just my cup of tea"..we hit the shop first and here are the photos..it was great! I saw lots of goodies...and the prices were very reasonable. They have lots of old funky garden items...lots of angel statues....old vintage furniture..linens...lots of kitchen items...jewelry....the lady who owns it was really nice! I bought some old vintage patterns...old shelf paper...a calendar with antique maps on it...a cool book with pictures of stone angels and gargoyles....a little tiny black cat paper toy (for my friend) and a old charm bracelet with tiny little pumpkins on it...ALL...for 20.00! I will be returning to "LeBasement"!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LeBasement looks like just the kind of place I would love too!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License