Tuesday, October 04, 2005



NEW ART!!!!!
Here is the challenge...5/5 swap..."Thought for thr Day"...each day for five days, create a card based on something you pondered, a one-liner, musing, non-sequitur. Let us know something you learned, or want to learn, what do you wonder? Give us something new everyday for five days! I had been thinking about a mini quilt design using my art and decided to create that on a apc...so here they are...
It is actually COLD this morning!!! I see the sun is slowly awakening to warm things up!! Plan on finishing some altered postcards today..(HOPE)!!! and finish cleaning the art room..I got a good start on it last night! It looks like it's time to get the old crockpot out..start making chili..and stews..and soups! I just hate saying "Goodbye" to Summer...seems like we had a short one! and I feel like we got robbed! I DO like the FALL!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovely, Queen Victoria. Your beauty from within is displayed on your pages. Keep expressing yourself...the world needs to see more kind folks like you.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License