Thursday, September 29, 2005


Another "oldie"....my brother is on his favorite thing ...the old red rocking horse. I remember that rocking horse being in our family for years...it was used by all 4 of us kids! Wish we still had it! That's me with the big eyes looking at who knows what!? We had wonderful Christmases...my Dad always built a big platform underneath the tree for the old Lionel train...he used to make a little mini town with mountians that had little skiers on them...ponds with ice skaters...little houses that lit up...smoke coming from the chimneys and all! It brings back such good memories...I loved the little town at Christmas and my brother and I would sit and watch the train go thru that town for hours!! Look at the pajamas!!! We always wore those pajamas with the feet in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License