Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Summer is back!!! After cooler temps and rain we are supposed to reach 90 today!!! I raked outside yesterday....and looks like today I'll be watering....all the flowers are still beautiful...I planted 3 Mumms and later I will plant 3 more. Speaking of flowers...the photo to the left is another cemetery photo..at least someone cared enough to keep flowers at this grave site....
I plan on finishing up some art projects today...the little Christmas mini atcs in a altered altoid tin...and 15 regular atc's for a accordian book swap...then start more projects!!! BUT!!!!!! before that happens..I MUST clean the art room...I always like to start with a clean desk area..but by the time the project is completed it looks like a tornado went through...that's some of the fun anyway!
Since it is going to be so warm today ....I'm going out in the yard and take some more photos....if you are reading this...Hi to An...Beth...Catherine...and Tina!!! I Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License