Sunday, October 02, 2005


Autumn is here...and so is October!! Went yesterday to take some photos of the trees in all their Fall splendor....that is one thing I miss about back East...the Fall colors in Lancaster County were so vivid. I've been working on some apc's for a swap....and cleaning as I go along. It looks like Fall and feels like it today...quite abit cooler...we might get some rain. I'm taking a photography class online from Artella...and one thing the instructor said was to just start taking lots of pictures...so An and I went out in the yard last night to take some photos of the beautiful bright red and orange sunset..we took about 20 photos and I think only 1 came out...I'll post it once I get it scanned. An's also been helping me change a few things on the blog....I'm going to put all my art work in to different categories..altered books...atc's and apc's...collage...etc. I'm so glad for his HELP!!! It saves me so much time...and leaves room for me to CREATE! Hope everyone has a bright red and oranges and yellow with pumpkins carving and apple pies and sweaters and trick or treaters and candy and everything you wish for kinda Autumn!!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Todd said...

Lovely collage! Love the colours.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License