Tuesday, September 06, 2005


I was going through some of my journals last night and found a bunch of pictures/collages that I did...this is one of them. It's quiet today..I'm glad...I can finish my apc's (Harvest theme)..and mow the side lawn...do some laundry...the usual things around the house...I feel so much better when "things get done"...I try not to stress about it...because really in the big picture of things it's not very important! I know it must sound dumb...but if the bed is not made then it bugs me...it's like I can't relax...sometimes on purpose I DON"T make it! just to get over the dumbness of it all...oh well...
It is cooler this morning...I can feel just a touch of Fall in the air..I love the Fall...I like wearing shorts and a sweatshirt...
We have lots of figs on the fig tree in the side yard...it is drooping to the ground with figs! I don't know what to do with them all..I've been searching for years for just the right fig recipe...still haven't found it! It still breaks my heart to see all the images on TV from LA and the devastation..mostly all the faces and stories...especially the elderly and the children...it is sad to see the haunted, lonely, sad look on people's faces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License