Thursday, January 26, 2006


I love this picture!!! It looks like PERFECT solitude to me!!!! Speaking of SOLITUDE...
10 Things I would do if I had a day COMPLETELY to myself!
1. Sleep in at least until 7, and take myself out to breakfast for "Eggs Benedict"...and then Starbucks for Chai tea.
2. Work all morning in the art studio..unplug the phone.
3. Take my friend, Cecilia out to lunch..(someplace really nice)..then treat her to a pedicure and new pair of sandals.
4. Go shopping....linger in Borders and The Body and Bath shop..and get some goodies at Trader Joe's.
5. Take Toby for a walk...and feed the ducks at the park.
6.Work in the studio and have the music "LOUD"!!!!!
7. Take myself to a Chinese Resturant for dinner....
8. Take a long relaxing bubble bath..with lots of wonderful soaps...oils...and give myself a facial.
9. Put on my most comfortable pair of jammies...furry slippers...and read my favorite blogs on the computer.
10. Curl up in bed with my dog...a good (new book that I bought at Borders earlier), and a cup of hot tea (new kind of tea from Trader Joe's that I bought earlier). Drift away to dreamland...and if I'm still not tired(ha! ha!)..e-mail my friend Catherine and tell her about my day! Tell me 10 things that YOU would do!

2 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

I would do some similar things to your list...but I have to admit to having a lot of solitude so what I really want to do is have a group of creative, honest, brave women I could connect with for one day...at least once a month.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Oh yeah, I'm with you on the Chai! I also like Liz Elayne's comment, too. I'll be thinking about this...but you may have to remind me later to post it! lol!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License