Wednesday, September 12, 2007

IKEDA'S In Auburn....



Everytime my sister and I take my dad over to Auburn for his "every six-months" visit, we stop at this place. We have lunch which usually consists of a piece of apple pie with vanilla ice cream for Dad...and big, juicy delicious hamburgers for my sister and I...we've made it a ritual. I love it! After lunch we walk right next door and shop for every kind of fresh produce you can imagine...along with fruit...pies....deli....everything delicious! It's a "MOM and POP family owned business...no frills...just plain good stuff...like a farmers market in one big room...it's awesome!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

This reminds me of our Road Side Fammers Markets....we have several, and I love them.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Hey! My airplane is IN Auburn right now!

(but it's Auburn, WA)....getting that GPS installed, you know.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License