Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Blue"..........




Circle pages for Lenna's swap. I decided to do "Women In Blue"...... I could not resist throwing in this photo of the blue morning glory (I love the touch of pink along it's edges....)
I am going down to Borders Books today in Folsom with my daughter-in-law, Dawn. Book stores are among my favorite places....I just hope I can "BE GOOD".......
The weather is cooler....but we have really hazy skies due to the forest fires throughout California...I am reading your blogs but not leaving many comments...I guess I am in one of my "quiet modes".......sort of feeling "blue" lately....I am ready for Fall....come to think of it...I'm always ready for the season changes....I love Fall....the touch of crispness in the air...the perfect sleeping weather...time to get out the sweaters and sweatshirts.....bake apple pies...and browse around at Apple Hill...take photos......eat candy corn...start walking more in the cooler weather...go on some wood-cutting trips with Andy and Toby.....get back into the studio and CREATE....YEAH...I'm ready! Are you??????????

6 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

I am so with you aon the ready for the change of weather! Yippeeeeeee!
We have the same haze laying over the valley.... I did get a beatiful pic of the sun setting though.

Sounds like a beautiful day you have planned!

:)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blue circle pages, especially the stitching and the flower pic is gorgeous.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so ready for fall! It's always been my favorite time of year but after this recent hot spell I'm really ready for some cool temps.

Book stores are never places where I'm "good"....it's my one huge indulgence!

Love the blue circles theme and the morning glory. Bee-u-tiful!!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Yeah! I am so ready. I love fall too Vicci.
I am also with you on the candy corn. You did say candy corn? I hope you did cause I think I read that.
I also love the Lion and Human reunion film you showed us. Almost in tears here.
xo
Blue

1:33 PM  
Blogger harmonyinline said...

I love Fall its a beautiful time of year.
The photo of the Morning Glory is allso beautiful, I am glad you threw it in.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Patti G. said...

Blue never looked so good Vicci!!!! Love your blue women themed rounds! Awesome! And your artwork is always so textural and beautiful! Great!
Hugs,
Patti

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License