Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HOT ....LAZY...SUMMER DAYS.....






Hello Everyone!!!!! I have missed you all so much! It's just been too HOT lately to do much of anything...I try to get as much done as I can in the early morning before the HEAT sets in....but I never get it all done...I took the photos above this morning......
Did anyone else see the total lunar eclipse the other night???? Andy and I got up at 2am .... sat outside and watched the night sky...the eclipse was awesome! We also saw lots of shooting stars streaking thru the sky....years ago we had an old couch that we set outside for the purpose of "sky-watching"......
I'm still trying to get caught up on some art work....and reading blogs....but to tell you the truth I've been feeling pretty HOT and lazy....and moving in slow motion...I have managed to read some good books...which is always a good thing to do on a hot lazy day...(out under the umbrella...by the pool)......I can't believe that September is almost here.....and just like I'm always ready for Summer...I am now ready for Fall.....it's supposed to be 105 today!

12 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Very hot today here too Vicci! We are going to go up there next weekend to visit Applehill. Maybe we can catch you pool side. ;) XXOO

9:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

The heat is a definite energy zapper that's for darn sure! It's been in the 90's(although not as hot as you're getting) here so I feel holed up in my house.(we have 2 window ACs and lots of fans going) We're not even getting that Bay Area cooler night breeze...typical we start heating up for Indian Summer. yuck. I truly am ready for sunny, crisp days now!
Just go slow and relax until it cools off! :)
XOXOXO

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Hi. Sorry your summer has been so hot. So far, so good for us.

The cat, named Turtle, thanks you very kindly. She knows she's beautiful!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Vicci, I was too lazy to drag my butt up to see that lunar eclipse.

Oh my God! Is this where you live? It looks like Heaven! I'm coming! Right now! I'll bring cookies.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

105 is way too hot for this time of year! We are in the 90's I think, but I'd had it with salads and the like all summer. I wanted real food, which to me is a stew supper. It was good in the crock pot, but now, I'm satisfied until fall really does come. It is on the way!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

That is one very cool makeshift deck for the plants in the last picture. Nice use of scrap materials.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

74 during the day.

48 at night.


Ahhhhhh.............

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Oh. And no sales tax, either. HA!!!!


xoxoxoXO!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jacob said...

How did that spammer get past the verification word?

Not pretty.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love your bottom picture and what you did there.

It has been so hot. I have been so busy too. I need a vacation.

I have missed your posts! Never seems to be enough time lately.

Enjoy your day!

10:11 AM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol...looks like you have some shrubs for those mountain lions to get in to... keep the licking salts at bay!
Love your pooch, looking so pretty up on that porch!
Kimbies & I sat all night long in the backyard once, in lounge chairs, watching the meteor showers & if I could bottle those moments up, I would be swilling from it right now. We were able to catch a few, but the skies became very hazy here. I am so glad you & Andy got to enjoy!
P&L

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I use that rose picture for a project I'm doing?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License